Saturday, August 2, 2008

a new leaf

Nothing like a few health issues in the family to shake things up. So "we" will be turning over a new leaf and eating more healthy. I guess, as I find really awesome healthy recipes I will plop them here for safe keeping. Out with the bad and in with the good! Perhaps I will try my hand at Foodie Photography as well. I'm not sure if I want this to become a "Foodie Blog", or a "Diet Blog", or maybe a Random Thoughts Blog. I think I will just let it evolve into whatever it will be.

Speaking of recipes I found an awesome salad recipe on one of my favorite blogs. The recipe makes enough to feed an army but it really is good. It's an Asian Salad with TONS of veggies in it. I think I may make it for the next church potluck. She also has a killer sandwich recipe there. YUM!

Until next time...

No comments: