Friday, July 13, 2012

Time flies when you're having fun!

Much has happened since I last posted. Lets see if I can catch myself up.

Rachel graduated from college. She found a great job as an engineer and is now back in college at night getting her masters degree. She bought a house in Baltimore and she and her boyfriend seem very happy. She is really enjoying making her little house a home.

Bailey is getting ready to start her 3 year of college. She plans to be a high school biology teacher once she finishes. She is really looking froward to receiving her car. She is working 2 jobs this summer to make sure she can afford the gas for it once she gets it.

Marty is working his butt off as always. He is also very busy at church. When he has tome he is working on the house and yard, playing chess, and golfing with his buddies.

Now me! I'm still directing the choir, singing in the praise team with Marty, cooking new recipes, decluttering and decorating our home, traveling and geocaching when we can, and losing weight! The losing weight part is taking a lot of my energy these days. I'm 13 weeks in and have lost (as of today) 22 pounds. I have much more to go but it is a great start!

So...In the future I would like to blog about anything and everything that is going on in my life. My diet, my kids, house cleaning and decorating, cooking, trips and geocaching, my friends and family. Anything I have on my mind.

No comments: